Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

7 Types of People You Will See on Public Transit

I have been using the public transportation system in my great state for about 3 months now. I spend 2 1/2 hours a day riding trains to and from work. During that time, I have run into many different types of people. And for the better or the worse, here are a few types of people you will run into while using public transportation:


1. The awkward eye contact person














There is ALWAYS one person who you make awkward eye contact with. It's not safe to look anywhere, because somehow their eyes are always where yours are **HELP**

2. The guy who takes up a lot of space













Can you please put a little bend in your knees so I don't have to straddle your legs? While you're at it, take your bag off the seat. NO BAG NEEDS ITS OWN SEAT. Kay, thanks.

3. The Rocker

Here is an example of what is acceptable when listening to music while you're in close proximity to others:


Here is an example of what is NOT okay:
But if you do this, I will film it, and I will put it on my blog. 
You've been warned.

4. The smelly person














Maybe tomorrow don't smoke a cigarette while riding your bike right before you sit down next to me.
Smoke + B.O. < Literally everything else.

5. The Flirter












There are a few people you don't mind flirting with on public transportation. But most of them remind you of Eunice. And Eunice might be cool, but you hope you never see her again. #SorryEunice

6. The Nodder















If you have fallen asleep on public transportation, you look like this. Every. Time. So thank you for providing endless hours of laughter. Let's hear it for all of the Nodders out there!

7. The Loud Talker












TMI. All the time. Now I know how angry you are that the cops took all your marijuana (this actually happened). WE GET IT.


What type of people do you see on public transportation? Let me know in comments. You could be featured in next weeks edition of Public Transit Probs!

#publictransit #transitprobs


No comments:

Post a Comment